Working as an extension of your team, we are able to talk through business dilemmas and provide advice on:
- Growth, succession, exit planning and business continuity.
- Financial stability and future business viability.
- Selling or buying a business, market valuations and due diligence.
- Management structures and joint ownership / shareholder agreements.
- Raising finance for expansion.
- Tax efficiency of different business structures.
- Forecasting and controlling cash flow to fund capital requirements.
- Appropriate accounting systems.
- Governance and risk management.
- Employee remuneration packages.
- Market activities and competition.
Having been engaged by a new retail client who was looking to outsource their finance function, we were able to provide a smooth transition of all bookkeeping, VAT, Management Accounts and Payroll. The client benefited from peace of mind that the Compliance and VAT/PAYE Regulations were being adhered to; not having to recruit a bookkeeper and deal with holidays/sickness, a fixed cost in the overheads; utilising our expertise and knowledge and allowing us to get closer to them to provide best advice. We now take their records on a quarterly basis and not only deal with the VAT compliance, but also prepare Management Accounts for the directors and give commentary and interpretation on the numbers as meaningful feedback on the company’s performance.