Audit Manager - Leeds Office
Department : SME
Closing date: 31 May 2021 (All day)
Job reference: Audit Manager- SME - Leeds
Hentons is a National Chartered Accountancy, Tax Specialist and Advisory Firm, with offices in Leeds, Sheffield, York, Thirsk and London. Hentons focusses on helping its clients maximise on opportunities, create sustainable and profitable businesses, and build financial security by offering expert advice.
We are recruiting an Audit Manager to work within our growing SME department.
As Audit Manager you will take ownership of your own portfolio of clients whilst developing and mentoring a team of professionals. Based in Leeds, the Audit Manager role will also be require you to travel to attend client meetings and events as and when required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experienceJob responsibilities:
- Managing your own SME client portfolio
- Preparation and review of financial statements, accounts and tax returns
- Attend networking events as required
- Attend client meetings which will require travel
- Business development
- Management of a team of accountants and/or trainee accountants which included supporting them through their training development
- Take a lead role in assisting clients in the transition to online accounting
- Assist clients with advisory and tax planning assignments
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients, in an accountancy practice, is essential
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in the use of CCH products preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor and manage a group of professionals
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
To apply, click the below button and email your CV and Covering letter HR@Hentons.com.