Hentons Corporate finance
Hentons provides both corporate finance and corporate legal services.
This model enables a unique service in the provision of corporate finance lead advisory services alongside corporate legal services in order to complete either a business sale or purchase by one team.
Corporate legal services are led by Samantha Sellars and the corporate finance services are led by Chris Sellars and Matt Milnes.
Our multi-disciplinary practice model is more relevant than ever, simplifying the process, streamlining communication, and ultimately reducing the time and cost to complete transactions.
You will notice our strapline of ‘Intelligent, Proactive and Candid’. These three words are important to us and how we deliver our services.
If you would like to discuss either buying or selling a business, please contact us.
- Consulting for business growth and change
- Mentoring and coaching for Directors and business owners
- Non-Executive Director
- Preparing businesses for sale
- Lead advisory to business acquisitions
- Corporate legal services
- Lead advisory to business disposals
- Advising MBO and MBI teams
- Turnaround management for distressed businesses
- Fund raising, incorporating both debt and equity facilities
- Management of distressed funding relationships