More than just regulatory compliance – our service is essential for the best performance of your business.
- Accounts prepared on a timely basis detailing income streams from GMS, PMS and APMS contracts and analysis of expenditure to allow agreed appropriations of profit
- Appraisal of practice finance and benchmarking, measuring you against national averages and highlighting areas to target for improvement
- Drawings projections
- Completion of Annual Certificates of Pensionable Profits; estimates of future liabilities; preparation of tax and superannuation estimates with accounts so that practices can plan for payments
- Advice and explanations of capital/current accounts
- Advice on all aspects of GP finance including premises reimbursements; personal medical services and extra income generation
- Training, support and advice to practice managers regarding bookkeeping, systems and best practice along with software implementation