At Hentons Wealth Management our aim is to help you take control of your financial future. We look beyond just your investments – we look at your long-term goals to build financial security for you, your business and your family.
There are four fundamental principles that underpin our approach:
We care for our client's interest as if they were our own. We focus on making you feel safe and building long term client relationships.
We undertake a full review of your financial sitiations so that we can identify and tailor the right solutions to meet your financial objectives.
As independent advisers we are not aligned to any insurance company or financial services organisation. We take the time to review the market and select the most appropriate services for you.
Our clients decide how much or how little we do for them. It important to us that you feel comfortable and in control, with our support and advice, of the decisions you make.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our independent financial advisers work closely with you to understand your ambitions and your circumstances to build a wealth management solution that is right for you.
We specialise in offering a total wealth management solution to suit your individual needs. Our range of services include:
- Protecting your income - Would your family manage if you were unable to work due to ill health or disability?
- Protecting your family -How would your family cope if you were seriously ill or if you died?
- Saving for your retirement - Will your pension savings be enough? We can review your current plans to make sure they are on track.
- Investing your money for income or growth – Are you happy with the returns that you are currently receiving?
- Reducing your exposure to tax – Are you paying too much tax? We can provide advice on tax efficient investments and assist with tax saving measures
- Reducing your inheritance tax bill – Will the tax man benefit from your death? We can ensure that your family benefits from any wealth you want to pass on in a tax efficient manner
- Business owners – What would you do in the event of loss of a Director or Key employee? We can advise.
- Arranging your mortgage – We work with all the major lenders to secure you the most competitive arrangement to meet your requirements.