Hentons Payroll Services
We offer a fully comprehensive national payroll service to sole traders, partnerships and companies.
By outsourcing you can ensure your staff are paid accurately and on time, every time. You can also be confident your payroll service will be fully compliant with the latest legislation and regulations.
Our team is headed by Jessica Haunch who has many years’ experience in all areas of payroll and is fully trained and compliant with RTI.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for reliability and efficiency. Let us take over this time-consuming compliance burden and help your company run more effectively.
We are ‘BACS’ accredited and offer online secure employee portals/PAYE underpayment and overpayment enquiries with HMRC.
Alongside our bureau we also offer Payroll Consultations where we can assist you with tasks such as training, audits on your payroll, advice, and problem solving.
Top Reasons to Outsource Your Payroll with Hentons
With Hentons you are in good hands.
- Our staff are fully qualified with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professions
- Our staff are given monthly training to keep up to date with employment and payroll legislation
- We are HMRC legislation compliant
- Our software and processes are fully GDPR compliant
- Our payroll team are available by phone, email and upon request available face to face at your business premises.
- Our team consists of 5 payroll experts, ensuring someone is always available and on hand for those last-minute changes or enquires
- Our payroll system is “Auto Enrolment” compliant – so you can rest assured will be kept up to date with workplace pension legislation.
Benefits of Payroll Outsourcing
- By outsourcing you have peace of mind that your staff will be paid accurately every time
- You will have a team of payroll experts managing your company’s payroll
- By outsourcing your payroll, you will also be outsourcing all the stress and burden of running your payroll.
- You will be fully HMRC compliant and will avoid possible costly fines
- You will have full access to a secure portal where you can review the latest reports on your payroll. These can be organised by pay period to quickly find any information you need at a click of a button.
- You are able to choose different payslip methods for your employees. These can be emailed directly, viewable on an online portal or posted directly to a personal address or business address
- Our service and processes are quick and simple, and we are always on hand to help.
Contact Hentons Payroll Specialists
Contact us today to discuss your payroll needs and for a free, no obligation quote. Our experienced accountants in Thirsk, London and Leeds will be happy to help you.
What our clients have to say about our payroll service.
Don't take our word for it, here are just a few of our clients testimonials.
"We have used Hentons for payroll for 8 years now and have always received excellent service. The payroll team ensure we are always kept up to date with all relevant technical news and articles, including advice about HMRC issues and Government legislation. Despite a difficult 2020 for everyone, Jessica and her team have always provided a professional, quality and timely payroll service. I would highly recommend the Hentons payroll team."
Bev Cookson - Finance Director
Ian Firth Hardware Limited
"We have only been using Hentons for over a year now and I wish that we had used them sooner. They are always so happy to help with whatever we need. The reports they produce are perfect for our software downloads and great for monthly/annual use for audit/HMRC work. The payslips that are send out, are always in good time for the staff members. Nothing is too much effort for them and there is great coverage from their staff. Would totally recommend them to any other business."
Tracey - Company Accountant
"Hentons have provided us with great support since we have been with them and especially in the last year. Thirteen months ago we saw all of our Business disappear (we work in Events & Entertainment). Hentons have provided us with support and advice throughout. Helping to manage the Furloughing of our staff, carrying out the calculations as we took them from full Furlough to part, regular emails keeping us advised on all the changes as the Government made them and advising on how to manage wage increases for our Apprentice when his Apprenticeship finished during lockdown. When our Company Director passed away in November the Payroll team helped us by carrying out additional work and advising on what needed to be completed to support the Business."
Production Light & Sound Ltd